The UP115M is a stunning upright piano equipped with many features that are not often seen in pianos of this size including a fallboard lock, 5 back posts, and double layer hammer felts.
The UP115M has an all timber action ensuring warmth of sound and speed. This piano produces a brilliant sound and looks incredible. Specifications:
• BACK: 5 back posts of the finest spruce.
• FRAME: Sand Cast and fully machined with high gloss finish - full perimeter.
• PINBLOCK: 17 ply hard maple - designed for rigidity and superior holding power.
• TUNING PINS: Finest quality chromium plated thread cut.
• ACTION: Full size / Direct Blow. Action Material: Selected domestic maple coupled with superior space aged parts.
• KEYS: Exclusive tri-laminated solid spruce. CNC Processed for accuracy. • KEY BED: Traditional frame construction of the finest pine.
• HAMMERS: 100% virgin wool 18lb outer felt and 12lb inner felt, T-wired and waterproof. • STRINGS: Roslau treble wire (German), Bass Strings hand wound in European tradition.
• SOUND BOARD: Vertical grain select mountain grown spruce that is surface veneered to prevent cracking.
• BRIDGES: Cross-laminated hard maple with cantilevered bass bridge.
• WARRANTY: Beale Piano 10 YEAR warranty includes parts and labour.
More From This Category