Artisan Series snare drums are designed to perform at the highest level by combining the finest materials and innovation Dixon has to offer. Each shell configuration and features, reflect our commitment to quality and the advancement of drumming as an art.
Artisan snares use a host of finely-selected woods that produce a dynamic range of sound options to choose from, and all the standard metal shell materials that drummers require are also represented in the Artisan line, as well. Additionally, our passionate drum designers develop creative, non-traditional combinations of materials.
Our snares are tested daily to meet exacting standards of factory quality, and our dedicated studio staff frequently record and analyze the sound of each model to ensure the integrity of our designs. Each design is field-tested by professional drummers and modified according to their valuable feedback before it is introduced onto the market. These steps are just another part of Dixon's dedication to quality and innovation.
- Model No: PDSAN654EA
- Size: 6.5? x 14?
- Shell: 20mm thick Ash Shell
- Shell Finish: Satin Enchanted Blue Reverse Burst
- Batter Side Head: Evans G1 Coated
- Resonant Side Head: Evans SS Clear
- Hoops: 2.3mm Triple Flanged
- Hoop Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Snare Throw-Off: Dixon Exclusive Flip-Drop Style
- Snare Butt End: Adjustable Butt End
- Accessories: Free Drummer’s Pouch included