The Leem USB Guitar Link Cable is a professional tool that enables you to turn your PC or Mac computer into a fantastic working platform on which you can use all the classic effects, in the studio as well as on stage.
It allows you to record, play along to a playback or play directly over the modeling amps and effects. With a notebook, a guitar and the USB Guitar Link Cable it is possible to work indoors or outdoors, be it train or hotel.
This portable Cable will be become the best choice for guitar lovers, especially for those who are on the go.
- The blue LED indicates the connection to a computer has been established.
- The INPUT-signal can modify the guitar signal with the LEVEL slide switch.
- At high signal levels, the CLIP LED will light up red in which case you should set the switch to low.
- Volume control knob sets suitable volume to avoid damage to your hearing and headphone or Amplifier.
- Commercially available 1/4” jack for the headphone connection.
- Includes User Friendly Editing Software & Multi Effects Production Suite
- GUITAR IN: Connector 1/4" TRS, Input Impedance High 250KO Low 400KO
- PHONES OUT: Connector 3.5mm TRS, Output Impedance approx. 50O, Max Output -2dBu, 2x3.7 mW@100O
- USB 1.1, Connector Type A
- DIGITAL PROCESSING: <16-bit converter, Sample rate 32.0 / 44.1 / 48 kHz
- POWER SUPPLY: USB connection
- DIMENSIONS: 95.6(W) x 24.6(H) x 50.8(D) mm, Weight 0.92Kg, Cable length 150 mm
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Windows XP, Pentium 700MHz or Athlon XP 1.33 GHz, 256MB RAM, Mac OS X v10.3.x, G4 733MHz, 512MB RAM Windows Vista with 32-bit version only and Windows XP with 64 bit & 32 bit version.