The VP64 is a high-output omnidirectional handheld dynamic microphones designed for professional audio and video production.
It combines exceptional performance and comfortable feel with a handsome on-camera appearance. The VP64 handle length is 200mm (7-7/8 inch) long and is ideal for close-up use and can be used outside as well as indoors.
The omnidirectional pickup pattern provides uniform pickup on or off axis, eliminating the need for critical microphone positioning. The VP64 series also features a tailored frequency response with an upper midrange presence rise that adds crispness and clarity to speech. The cartridge utilizes a neodymium magnet for higher output and increased signal-to-noise ratio.
An internal rubber isolation mount protects the microphone cartridge and minimizes handling noise. A water-resistant mesh grille allows the microphone to be used during the most challenging weather conditions. The supplied windscreen further reduces "pop" and wind noise.
- Neodymium magnet for increased output and maximized signal-to-noise ratio
- Tailored frequency response with mid-range presence rise for optimum speech clarity
- Omnidirectional polar pattern eliminates need for critical microphone positioning
- Internal isolation mount for low handling noise
- Water-resistant mesh grille repels water under challenging weather conditions
- Supplied windscreen for reduced pickup of pop and wind noise
- Comfortable feel
- Handsome appearance; ideal for on-camera applications
- Legendary Shure ruggedness
- Frequency response: 50 to 12,000 Hz
- Cable not included
Microphone Type: Dynamic
Polar Pattern: OmniDirectional
Frequency Response: Tailored
Form Factor: Handheld
Model Line: VP
Video / Broadcast / ENG