XLR-to-USB signal adapter connects any XLR microphone to a computer for recording with headphone monitoring.
Features include USB connectivity, integrated preamplifier with Microphone Gain Control, and Zero Latency Monitoring for real-time playback. The X2U, combined with any wired microphone can be easily connected directly to a computer without the need for any additional hardware. This would make it ideal for home recording studios.
- USB Plug and Play connectivity
- Compatible with Windows Vista, XP, 2000, 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS X (10.1 or later)
- Integrated pre-amp with Microphone Gain Control allows control of input signal strength
- Zero Latency Monitoring for real-time playback and multi-tracking without disorientation
- Headphone jack with volume control for monitoring
- Monitor Mix Control for blending microphone and playback audio
- Provides +48V phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- Includes 3m USB cable and zippered pouch